|This is a compendium of scales, arpeggios and bowing variations for the improvement of technical dexterity on the string bass. It can be used as handbook, manual or constant reference and as source of materials for daily practice and exercise. |
1. Exercises for the Left Hand Alone.
2. One Octave Scales.
3. Exercises on the Pivot Movement.
4. Two Octave Scales.
5. Scale Cycle.
6. Position Survey.
7. The Melodic Minor Scale.
8. Exercises for the Left Hand.
9. Chromatic Scales and Studies.
Minor and Diminished Sevenths
The Augmented Triad
11. Survey of Two Octave Scales
12. Exercises for learning the curvature of the bridge
13. Sixth Position Harmonics
14. Study of String Crossing.
15. Bowing Variations for Two Octave Scales