Lemur Music uses hundreds of bass endpins each year on our own upright bass setups, as well as sending them around the world to discerning bass repair shops. ... So it should be no surprise that we designed our own adjustable height bass endpins and manufacture them right here in the USA.
Please view the Additional Images above to see all the Features and Specifications:
- Best quality rosewood plug, turned, tapered and hand polished to a satin finish;
- Heavy duty, handmade brass fittings: collar, rod stop, and thumb screw, all hand-turned in our California shop;
- Custom shaped round thumb screw with knurled edges is tight fitting, smooth turning and very stable in the locked down position.
- Original bulb shaped screw on rubber endpin tip will not skid or leave residue. The special rounded shape grips the floor no matter what angle you lean the bass.
- Leather lining inside the cocobolo plug for improved durability, smooth sliding adjustments, and positively no rattles!
- Adjustable height titanium steel endpin rod is 12" long, 10mm diameter. Rod is notched for additional grip by the thumb screw, so it holds tight to your setting.
- Longer lengths available, Just call.
- Replacement parts readily available, of course.
- Shop Tested, Road Tested, and Lemur Approved. Workmanship and materials fully guaranteed for one year.
MADE IN AMERICA by ONYX Musical Products
You will find the most thoughtful, carefully considered design & engineering,
the highest quality materials & workmanship, and
the most comprehensive Customer Service when you purchase ONYX Musical Products.