Lemur Logo Gig Bags are made to last and to protect.
We put lots of attention into the details of these sturdy bass gig bags to give them these Must-Have-Features:
Correct fit of the bag: Lemur Logo gig bags come in 5 sizes: 1/4 - 1/2 - 5/8 - 3/4 - 7/8 size. Remember a snug fit means you'll have better control of the bass when it's not loose inside the gig bag.
Sturdy hardware, zippers, and strapping:
- Nickel steel D-rings and strap clips; Heavy duty plastic zippers that do not jam or separate;
- Web-strapping handles are riveted into place and double stitched;
Nylon Canvas outer cover, thick padding, and durable lining:
- The cover is water resistant, tightly woven, black nylon canvas.
- 3/4" foam padding and a bonded fleece lining. A padded bridge cover helps protect the always vulnerable bridge.
Well placed handles, good pockets, and a built in backpack system:
- 5 soft padded handles that are both stitched and riveted.
- Padded back-pack strap system with a neck cinch and tump-line for walking ease.
- 2 accessory pockets in front - one easily holds your ONYX Wheel, plus a 3rd front pocket for a single bow case. A flat music pocket on the back zips closed.
Extra Protection where you need it most: High-tech water resistant textured rubber lines the bottom bout and the scroll cover for extra durability where the bag gets the most wear and tear. Lemur Logo Bags come with a One year limited warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.
Questions about fitting your bass cover?
800-246-2277 US & CAN
We use FedEx Ground to ship gig bags domestically. Expedited shipping IS available, but due to size and weight, it can easily add $100 to $150 to regular ground shipping charges.
International shipping rates for gig bags must be quoted. Please email for a quote.