Upright bass players need a sturdy, well-fitting padded cover for their bass.
Transportation to and from gigs, lessons, and services is very hard on your double bass, not to mention your own back. So...the bass gig bag needs to both protect your bass and serve as a carrying case. In-Home, In-Studio storage of the instrument while not in play keeps it cleaner, less prone to cracking from temperature/humidity extremes, and safer from bumps and spills.
Lemur's Bass Gig Bag Must-Have Features List:
- Correct fit of the bass bag is essential to careful handling of your bass plus keeps the bridge, strings, and tailpiece in place.
- Sturdy hardware, zippers, handles, and strapping insure the security of your double bass while in the travel case, and make the bass cover easy to use.
- Nylon canvas outer cover, thick padding, and durable lining make the gig bag water-resistant, and provide insulation from changes in temperature and humidity.
- Color choice allows you to customize for your gig for your climate. Lighter colors are more reflective of heat, other colors help pick your bass out of the bunch.
- Price and quality level should fit your budget. We have bass covers made in the USA and Asia to fit any budget.
- Warranty for workmanship and materials should be offered by the manufacturer. Check the duration, because warranty limits vary.
Questions about fitting your bass cover? Call 800-246-2277 US & CAN